Is your organization currently using the Immediate Response Program (IRP)?
COVID-19 is a qualified disaster. EAF Fund Partners can set up an IRP for this disaster.
COVID-19 has been presidentially declared a Major Disaster and Emergency in several states across the U.S.
Each state will have its own IRP agreement.
1. Go to IRPCreate.com
2. View eligible states and locations (This list is updated hourly)
3. Proceed with IRP set up.
The Immediate Response Program (IRP)
– Processes grants quickly and efficiently in times of crisis.
– Must be presidentially declared.
– No need for backup documentation.
– “Needs Test” is not necessary for IRP grants.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.